The Wave media has a convoluted surface designed to create a maximum surface area of filtration with exceptional depth loading ability. This filtration media not only removes overspray from the spray booth’s exhaust air flow, the “Waves” capture and retain overspray within the media, reducing run-off.
The Wave has excellent paint removal efficiency to minimize particulate emissions. It accommodates all paints and a wide array of spray applications from clear coats to high solids and beyond.
- Average Removal Efficiency: 99.83%
- Holding Capacity: 4.4 lbs
- Initial Pressure Drop: .12” W.C. @ 150 FPM
- Final Pressure Drop: 0.5” W.C. @ 150 FPM
(20 x 20 panel test results based on ASHRAE 52.1)
- Exhaust filter for paint overspray
Available in pads, rolls, and custom sizes.