A.J.Dralle’s ceiling diffusion series made with Volz V600G media is specifically engineered to meet the finer filtration requirements within downdraft spray booths. The Volz V600G is composed of graduated density polyester. It contains no silicone or other lacquer harming substances. Tackifier throughout the filter helps achieve high dust holding capacity while the polyester-textile on the clean air side allows the V600G the highest structural stability. Used throughout the world in some of the most demanding and prestigious automotive manufacturing facilities, Volz V600G produces superior finishing results while maintaining affordability.
- 100% Efficiency on 10 micron particles and larger
- Initial Resistance: .295” W. G. @ 100 FPM
- MERV 9 @ 100 FPM
- F1 Fire Rating DIN 53438-3
- Maximum temperature: 100º C/ 212º F
- Final stage intake diffusion
Available in pads, blankets, rolls, panels and links.